LA Senior Program
The Los Altos Senior Center is located at Grant Park, 1575 Holt Ave. For more information, call 947-2797 or visit losaltosca.gov/recreation/page/senior-program.
• Los Altos Library’s Go Go Biblio. The bookmobile visits the senior center 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Wednesdays. Bring your library card.
• Bocce ball. Meet at Cuesta Park 10 a.m. Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
• Mini-trip to the Oakland Museum of California. Scheduled 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Feb. 12, the trip will feature a tour of the museum’s three historical disciplines. Cost ($63-$73) includes admission, transportation and tip. Lunch is on your own at the museum’s cafe. Arrive at the Los Altos Youth Center by 9:45 a.m. Pre-registration is required.
The Senior Inclusion and Participation Project has scheduled several events at The Highway Community, 2050 Miramonte Ave., Mountain View. Admission is free.
• Senior Tech Event VI, 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Feb. 8. Young tech ambassadors will provide help with electronic devices. Bring devices and passwords. Lunch is included. Register at bit.ly/TechVI.
• Senior Tech & Tea Afternoon III, 2-4 p.m. April 18. Brush up on Apple skills and enjoy dessert and tea. Register at bit.ly/TechTeaIII.
• Senior Creativity Event III, 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. May 2. Attendees can connect with others while participating in a variety of creative workshops. To register, visit bit.ly/CreativityIII.
For more information on SIPP, call 279-7428 or visit sipproject.org.