The Los Altos Senior Program is located at Hillview Community Center, 97 Hillview Ave. Hours are 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. weekdays.
The Grant Park Senior Program is located at 1575 Holt Ave. Hours are 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Mondays and Wednesdays.
For more information, call 947-2797 or visit losaltosrecreation.org.
• Tax-return preparation assistance. AARP’s final free Tax-Aide service is scheduled 9 a.m. to noon Monday in Room 8. To make an appointment, call 947-2797 or sign-up in Room 10.
• Trip to Charles M. Schulz Museum in Santa Rosa. The day trip – set for 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. May 23 – will include a docent-led tour of the largest collection of original Peanuts artwork. The museum is located on the property where cartoonist Schulz spent the final 30 years of his life. The trip leaves from the Los Altos Youth Center at 8:45 a.m. Cost – $69 for Senior Program members, $74 for nonmembers – includes museum admission, tour, transportation and gratuity. A no-host lunch will be available at the Warm Puppy Cafe. Space is limited. To sign up, call 947-2797 or stop by Room 10 at Hillview in March or Room 4 at Grant Park in April.
• Pickleball. Starting in April, Pickleball will be offered 11 a.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays at the Los Altos Youth Center, 1 N. San Antonio Road.
• Bocce ball. The bocce ball court behind rooms 10, 11 and 12 at Hillview Community Center is available for use at no charge for Senior Program members 10 a.m. Mondays through Thursdays until June 1. To request the key, stop by Room 10.
• Social mixer. A welcome party is scheduled 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. April 8 to celebrate the new, temporary Senior Program home base while Hillview undergoes renovation. Refreshments will be served.