Activities and attractions include a bungee jump, a rock wall, tiara decorating, ribbon bracelet-making, animal puppets, face painting and temporary tattoos.
The Super Duper Kids’ Park is located in the Wells Fargo parking lot at Castro and Church streets. Park highlights:
• The Spider Jump, a combination bungee/trampoline jump, flings participants high in the air.
• Thrill seekers also might like Waterballerz – clear, inflatable balls filled with fresh air that kids can climb into and bounce across an inflatable pool.
• Mobile Rock’s 24-foot climbing wall features trained climbing technicians showing climbers the ropes.
• Party Animals are puppets kids can animate to sit, scratch, walk and dance like a real ani- mal.
• It’s Fun Face Painting brings face painting and body art, henna designs, glitter tattoos and hair bling.
• Color Cruiser’s craft booth offers kids the opportunity to create their own sand art cards.
• The Tutu School of Mountain View hosts a booth for crown and tiara decorating and ribbon bracelet-making.