The grassroots group Community Center Alliance has scheduled a forum, “Planning Hillview Community Center,” 7-8:30 p.m. June 14 in the Grant Park Multipurpose Room, 1575 Holt Ave., Los Altos.
The forum is designed to explore ideas for rebuilding Hillview, according to event organizers.
A panel discussion moderated by Robin Abrams, community volunteer and retired tech executive, will feature:
- Anabel Pelham, professor emerita of gerontology at San Francisco State University and a founding director of the Center for Age Friendly Excellence
- Therese Kristensen, Grant Park neighbor and community volunteer
- Brad Jacobson, design team lead for the Packard Foundation headquarters in Los Altos for EHDD, a San Francisco-based architectural design firm
- Birgitte Goossen, Community Center Alliance member and technology and facilities professional
- Bruce Barton, editor-in-chief of the Los Altos Town Crier
Admission is free and open to the public.