The Los Altos Library presents the Great Decisions discussion series 1:30-3 p.m. Mondays through March 23 in the Orchard Room of the main library, 13 S. San Antonio Road.
Participants will discuss critical global issues facing the U.S. today. Each program session features the screening of a brief film, followed by a group discussion.
- Feb. 24: “Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking”
- March 2: “U.S. Relations with the Northern Triangle”
- March 9: “China’s Road into Latin America”
- March 16: “The Philippines and the U.S.”
- March 23: “Artificial Intelligence and Data”
To purchase the program’s Briefing Book, visit fpa.org/great_decisions. A limited number of copies are available for checkout at the library.
For more information on library programs, visit sccld.org.