The League of Women Voters of the Los Altos-Mountain View area has scheduled a series of Candidate Forums and pro-and-con analyses of ballot initiatives leading to the Nov. 3 general election.
The calendar for the webinars:
• Foothill-De Anza Community College District: 4-5 p.m. Sept. 13
• El Camino Healthcare District: 7-8 p.m. Sept. 15
• Mountain View City Council: 7-8:30 p.m. Sept. 21
• Mountain View Whisman School District: 7-8 p.m. Sept. 23
• State Senate District 13: 7-8 p.m. Sept. 24
• U.S. Congressional District 18: 4-5 p.m. Sept. 26 (hosted by LWV Palo Alto)
• State Assembly District 24: 7:30-8:30 p.m. Sept. 29 (hosted by LWV Palo Alto)
• Los Altos City Council: 7-8:30 p.m. Oct. 1
• Mountain View Los Altos Union High School District: 7-8 p.m. Oct. 6
• Los Altos Hills City Council: 7-8 p.m. Oct. 8
• Santa Clara County Office of Education District 1: 4-5 p.m. Oct. 11
• Ballot Initiative Pros & Cons: 3-4:30 p.m. Oct. 4
• Ballot Initiative Pros & Cons: 7-8:30 p.m. Oct. 13
• Ask Questions about an Initiative: 3-4 p.m. Oct. 18
• Ask Questions about an Initiative: 7-8 p.m. Oct. 21
• Ask Questions about an Initiative: 3-4 p.m. Oct. 25
The League of Women Voters of Los Altos-Mountain View is a nonprofit organization committed to providing voters with unbiased information they can use to make informed choices. The LWV is nonpartisan and does not support or oppose any political party or candidate.
To register for a webinar and for more information, visit lwvlamv.org/calendar and click the relevant link.