The Los Altos Chamber of Commerce has scheduled a virtual Social Media Strategies Summit for Business 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. April 8.
According to organizers, the pandemic has reinforced the importance of having a strong online presence and marketing strategy to expand business. The summit will aim to answer how small-business owners can find the time and resources to identify and implement the best social media strategies.
“The Social Media Strategies Summit for Business will bring you effective and actionable marketing strategies to thrive in today’s challenging times,” a chamber representative said.
The event will feature six sessions and a 30-minute virtual lunch break. Sessions include:
• Engaging the Connected Customer
• Creating Value Content - Video, Written & Audio
• Website Design Dos & Don’ts
• Best Organic Marketing Strategies
• Email Marketing Done Right
• Successful Marketing Strategies for Online Gifting
Tickets are $79 for chamber members, $99 for nonmembers. A video recording of all sessions will be available for $49.
For more information, visit losaltoschamber.org.