- Published on Wednesday, 31 October 2012 01:00
- Written by Los Altos Town Crier
The Silicon Valley Dwell Home Tours, showcasing 10 modern residences, is scheduled this weekend.
• A Meet the Architects Cocktail Reception is slated Friday.
• Homes in Los Altos and Los Altos Hills open Saturday include: “Williams Residence” in Los Altos Hills by 350 Design Studio; “Woodview Terrace” and “Jay Street House” by Field Architecture; “Clay Project” by KC Cullen Design for Living; and “House for a Structural Engineer” by Bohlin Cywinski Jackson.
• Homes open Sunday include: “Menlo Oaks Residence” by Cass Calder Smith Architecture; “Atherton Residence” by Turnbull Griffin Haeslopp Architects; “Hypereichler” by M110 Architecture; ”Hillsborough Residence” by Kuth/Ranieri Architects; and “Los Altos Hills Residence” by Cass Calder Smith Architecture.
The Meet the Architects reception is $25, a single-day pass is $75 and a weekend pass, which includes one free ticket to the Meet the Architects reception, is $150.
A portion of the proceeds benefits Dwell Home Tours’ nonprofit partner, Architecture for Humanity (www.architectureforhumanity.org).
For tickets and more information, visit www.dwellhometours.com/buy-tickets.