Wedding To Remember
- Published on Tuesday, 04 April 2006 20:18
- Written by Town Crier Staff
Here is a simple checklist of things to ask venues before choosing one for your special event.
• How many events per day does the venue allow? Some places book more than one event on the same day, which limits your setting-up time and may require ending the party before you want to.
• Is amplified music allowed? Are there any limitations, such as quitting at a certain time? Is a generator necessary?
• What kind of alcohol is allowed?
• Must the venue's preferred caterers be used?
• Does the price include tables, chairs, china, linens, and so on, or are those extra?
• Is there ample parking for vendors to set up and for guests?
• Does the venue provide an onsite coordinator to deal with such difficulties as electrical demands?
• Does the venue provide wait staff or must the bridal party make sure its caterer can staff the party?
• Is there a cake-cutting fee?
- Pam Walatka