- Published on Wednesday, 23 July 2014 01:01
- Written by Los Altos Town Crier Staff - Town Crier Report
Fall in North Lake Tahoe boasts crisp mornings and opportunities to spend quality time in the mountains. Specially priced spa specials, partner yoga classes and accommodations at the Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe, the region’s only AAA Five Diamond resort, make the prospect of a getaway even more attractive.
The resort’s Spa Getaway for Two Package is designed for couples to reconnect. The package includes a deluxe guest room, a mountain-view guest room or a suite for two guests, waived resort fee (which includes access to the spa relaxation areas, in-room Internet access and more) and each guest’s choice of one seasonal Signature Spa Treatment per person, per day. The package is available Sept. 1 through Nov. 21 and starts at $399 per room, per night.
The selection of spa treatments includes:
• Signature Organic Massage: A 50-minute customized massage designed to meet your needs of muscle tension and desired massage technique using a blend of organic essential oils.
• Signature Organic Facial: The 50-minute facial features organic ingredients designed to tone and hydrate. Active masques aim to heal and restore the skin and reveal a refreshed complexion.
• Signature Organic Manicure and Pedicure: During the 80-minute treatment, minerals and trace elements exfoliate and free the skin from impurities before the hands and feet are nourished with a hydrating massage.
Guests booking the Spa Getaway for Two Package can participate in a private Partner Yoga session, designed for all levels of experience. The 90-minute session costs $100 per couple. Advance reservations are required.
The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe is located at 13031 Ritz-Carlton Highlands Court, Truckee.
For reservations and more information, call (800) 241-3333 or (530) 562-3030 or visit ritzcarlton.com/laketahoe.