- Published on Wednesday, 27 February 2013 00:00
- Written by Los Altos Town Crier
The town of Los Altos Hills has scheduled the following meetings.
Los Altos Hills City Council
6 p.m. Thursday, town hall, 26379 W. Fremont Road
Items on the agenda:
• An annual report to the city council by members of the Finance and Investment Committee.
• A presentation on the local impact of the California Environmental Quality Act by the Open Space Committee.
• A discussion on whether the town should participate in a task force with the city of Los Altos to explore the possibility of withdrawing from the Santa Clara County Library District.
• A review of the town’s financial statements for the fiscal year ending June 30, 2012.
Public study session on private roads
2:30 p.m. March 14, town hall
A public study session is scheduled to address how the town can help residents struggling to find the resources and neighborhood cooperation necessary to resurface or upgrade their aging private streets.