- Published on Wednesday, 07 November 2012 00:00
- Written by Los Altos Town Crier
Oct. 30, 4:07 p.m., 1800 block of Fallen Leaf Lane: A suspect intentionally altered a resident’s check, increasing the amount paid from $80 to $800.
Oct. 30, 4:32 p.m., 600 block of Tomi Lea Street: A suspect gained entry to a home through an unlocked back door and stole an iPad and other electronic items.
Oct. 31, 2:02 p.m., 1500 block of Honeysuckle Place: Burglary suspects entered a home through its dog door and ransacked a bedroom, stealing jewelry and cash.
Nov. 2, 6:44 a.m., 1000 block of Golden Way: A resident reported that his 2007 Honda Pilot was stolen overnight. According to police, the resident may have left his car keys inside the vehicle. The vehicle was later recovered several blocks away in Mountain View.
• Nov. 1, 4:07 p.m., Hawthorne Avenue and San Antonio Road: A 29-year-old male motorist was arrested for driving under the influence after being pulled over for a traffic violation. The motorist was cited and later released from the Los Altos Police station.
• Nov. 3, 12:37 a.m., El Camino Real and Del Medio Avenue: A female motorist was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol during a traffic stop. The motorist was cited and later released from the Los Altos Police station.
• Nov. 3, 1:43 a.m., Foothill Expressway and Magdalena Avenue: Police discovered a male motorist slumped over the steering wheel of his vehicle at the intersection and arrested him for driving under the influence of alcohol. The motorist registered a blood-alcohol level of 0.205 during a preliminary sobriety test. The motorist was cited and later released from the Los Altos Police station.
– Diego Abeloos