- Published on Wednesday, 25 December 2013 12:33
- Written by Ellie Van Houtte
Santa Clara County firefighters responded Dec. 14 to a grease fire at Burger Town, located at 448 S. San Antonio Road in Los Altos. According to fire officials, the incident resulted from equipment failure, sparking a small blaze originating on the restaurant’s cast-iron cooktop shortly after 5 p.m.
A fire report on the blaze noted that there were heavy deposits of grease around the cooktop. The fire caused an estimated $10,000 in damages but did no structural harm to the building. No one was injured in the fire, which responders extinguished by 6:43 p.m.
Smoke at Burger Town - Photos by Ellie Van Houtte/Town Crier