- Published on Tuesday, 26 October 2010 17:00
- Written by Town Crier Report
Avenidas Village, a resource for seniors in Los Altos and Los Altos Hills, sponsors an ongoing series of free Coffee Chats, in which the public is invited to share a cup of coffee, talk with other seniors and attend presentations.
The Starbucks in downtown Los Altos donates coffee and snacks for the gatherings, scheduled every two weeks at Neutra House, 181 Hillview Ave.
Coffee Chats are scheduled 10:30-11:30 a.m.
• Nov. 3 – Magic Kitchen Holiday Meals presentation.
• Nov. 17 – Information and coffee session, featuring questions and answers.
• Dec. 1 – Holiday Social and Kitchen Safety Reminders, featuring representatives from Harrell Remodeling.
• Dec. 15 – Information and coffee session, featuring questions and answers.
To RSVP, call 289-5407.
For more information, visit www.avenidas.org.