- Published on Wednesday, 29 January 2014 00:01
- Written by Los Altos Town Crier Staff - Town Crier Report
The Community School of Music and Arts is scheduled to launch a new online registration system for summer classes and camps Saturday.
Powered by ASAP Registration + Management Software, a local company with more than 30 years of experience in class management solutions, CSMA’s new registration system aims to provide a more user-friendly experience for students, as well as streamline internal processes for staff.
According to CSMA officials, the benefits of the new system include:
• The ability to set up and manage one registration account per family with multiple students in the account.
• The ability to browse classes, add to the shopping cart for multiple students and pay for all with one transaction.
• Instant access to registration with no waiting for a registration ID.
“We are so excited about the launch of our new online registration system,” said Vickie Scott Grove, executive director of CSMA. “Based on student and parent feedback, we know how important it is for busy families to be able to register for classes quickly and conveniently. We are confident that our new registration system will provide a pleasant, high-level user experience.”
CSMA’s summer programs begin June 9. Registration for spring classes (now enrolling) will continue through the school’s current registration system.
To register for classes and for more information, visit arts4all.org.