- Published on Wednesday, 29 January 2014 00:02
- Written by Los Altos Town Crier Staff - Town Crier Report
Peninsula Open Space Trust (POST) has scheduled speakers for its 2014 Wallace Stegner Lectures.
The annual series features thought leaders whose work sheds light on ways to protect the natural environment. The lectures are slated 8 p.m. at the Mountain View Center for the Performing Arts, 500 Castro St.
• March 6: Jonathan Franzen, novelist, in conversation with former Poet Laureate Robert Hass.
• April 28: Nicolette Hahn Niman, attorney, author and rancher.
• May 12: Brian Fagan, author, anthropologist and archaeologist.
For select subscribers, a bonus lecture April 7 will feature author and gardener Amy Stewart.
Single tickets are $22.
Subscriptions are $75, $175 and $325, including a tax-deductible contribution to POST.
To purchase single tickets, call 903-6000 or visit mvcpa.com after Friday.
To purchase a subscription, call POST at 854-7696, ext. 317, or visit openspacetrust.org/lectures.