|LAHS investigates possible gas leak|
|Written by Eliza Ridgeway|
Los Altos High School students were locked down for a "code blue," a possible health hazard, Tuesday morning (Jan. 15). Administrators were investigating an unidentified smell of gas on campus.
According to the fire department, a resident walking by the school reported the odor, which was ultimately determined to be coming from a storm drain.
Town Crier intern (and LAHS student) Zoe Morgan reported that PG&E had shut down the school's gas supply and ran tests, and that students were waiting in classrooms with doors and windows shut from 9:30 a.m. to 11 a.m.
There are no comments up to now.
|< Prev||Next >|