|Los Altos Forward plans First Friday Nov. 2|
|Written by Town Crier Report|
|Wednesday, 24 October 2012|
Los Altos Forward, a grassroots group that promotes downtown vibrancy, has scheduled a First Friday event 6-8 p.m. Nov. 2.
Visitors to downtown Los Altos can shop at stores and visit galleries, many of which will provide discounts and free refreshments. More than 20 restaurants offering cuisine from around the world will be open. Live entertainment will include musical groups along Main and State streets.
A number of merchants plan to donate a portion of their proceeds to the Veterans Resource Center at Foothill College in honor of Veterans Day.
Participating merchants and some of their promotions include:
• Adventure Toys & Teachers’ Supplies: donating a portion of proceeds to the Veterans Resource Center
• Alabasta The Flower Shop
• Apricot Lane: 30 percent off entire store
• Area 151: free ticket tote with purchase over $10 in tokens
• Assistance League Costume Bank: drawing for gift certificate
• BK Collections: donating a portion of proceeds to the Veterans Resource Center
• Brian Davino Florist: 10 percent off purchases
• Cover Story: annual Holiday Open House
• Gallery 9 Los Altos: donating a portion of proceeds to the Veterans Resource Center
• JB&B Jewelers: donating 10 percent of proceeds to the Veterans Resource Center
• Kula Sweet
• Linden Tree Books
• Maria’s: promotion benefiting Humane Society Silicon Valley
• Nature Gallery: Smartpens for Vets fundraiser with music 5-8 p.m.
• On Your Mark
• Paperwhirl: 15 percent off purchases
• Peninsula Beauty Supply: donating 10 percent of proceeds to the Veterans Resource Center
• SkateWorks: free skateboarding
• Viewpoints Gallery
• Village Stationers: donating 10 percent of proceeds to the Veterans Resource Center
Los Altos Forward is a program of the Los Altos Community Foundation.
There are no comments up to now.
|< Prev||Next >|